Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can I make it into Higher education?!?

Try really, really hard is all I can say. I kinda know where you're coming from because I didn't take my life quite as seriously as I should have during high school, fairly poor grades, but it helped that I got a 1560 on the old SATs, wrote some INSPIRED essays and really did something right in the interview. I think you're going to have to do something like that. Your credentials right now probably won't upset your performance in high school, but scoring drastically better on the SATs, uming this is the newer one, would indicate that you are "ready" in a sense. Following the system and just applying for the transfer like everyone else is going to lump in the system with everyone else and you'd be pretty far down in that system. I'd say try and go around it. Really try hard, really, really try hard, get an interview and really make a tremendous impression. I'd like to think that in this nearly anonymous systematic world there is still a human element. Hope you do well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment