Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sick for 10 days. Do you know what I might have? Already been to minute clinic and Family Practioneer.?

I've been sick for about ten days and this started Thursday of almost 2 weeks ago. At first I had a fever, sore throat, and headache and it continued all weekend until Monday. I felt a little better but my temperature was still in the upper 99's at like 99.7. Then on Thursday night my fever returned but this time I had a headache, was coughing up phlegm, and I had a runny nose. I went to the minute clinic which is a quick care doctor's office at CVS pharmacy and they said I had a sinus infection. They prescribed me Amoxicillin. I had many sinus infections in the spring because I had deviated my septum for the 3rd time and had problems getting bacteria out of my nose and it doesn't feel anywhere near a sinus infection. I had surgery on my nose in June and I felt much better but then I got sick with this. My doctor was puzzled by this to and thought I had a Sinus Infection also but he wasn't for sure. He prescribed me another anti-biotic. This may or may not work so I was wondering if anyone else had a guess at what I had. I just want to feel better!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment