Thursday, December 22, 2011

Was he flirting? Do you think he likes me?

Okay so we were making this guy teach me and my 2 friends to snowboard. the instant he came out of the car, haha i kicked snow at his snowboard. hes like ahh dont put snow on it, i just waxed it or something. (not in a mean way) so of course, i kicked more snow. then he grabs me and throws me in a snowbank and like i'm wearing a coat and normal jeans, thats it. so it was really cold. all was well, then we made two more guys come and they were like trying to sled down this like straight down hill. then i like walked down and the guy was like dragging me down. haha everyone of my friends were staring and it was hilarious. then we got in this like "fight" where I was trying to get him back for pushing me and he like was trying to pull me down and he like grabbed me and like was trying to push me down this scary hill. he like pushed me this one time and was laying on my and like threw snow in my face abnd omg it w sooo cold. haha then we decided to go to this other guys house and then nothing really exciting happened but like we had to walk like 3 miles to get there so cody kept on trying to push me in the snow where all the trees were and when he least expected it i totally pushed him. haha then he of course pushed me in more snow piles for revenge. then when we were at the guys house, he kept on trying to shoot me with this rubber band gun. haha it may seem like he hates me but he doesn't. do you think he was flirting and likes me? he did this not to my other friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment